Sunday, May 3, 2020

Rarity Nails

Recently, I have become obsessed with my nails. This is not necessarily a new obsession, but rather a rediscovered one. Back in the day my nails were always finished, whether I had acrylics on or I painted them myself. When I became a mom, finding time to paint my nails or even go to the salon just seemed to take a back burner. Not to mention that I became increasingly aware of everything I did around my daughter and how it might affect her and her health. Suddenly, finished nails seemed unimportant. Fast forward to a few months back and a friend invited me to get Color Street party. It was a Facebook party so what did I have to lose? I attended, the consultant did a great job of assuring this was something I could do and so I placed an order. She was right, I could do it! So I placed a second order, and a third. It was easy enough and they lasted a good amount of time. I had a party! Now, the consultant was wanting me to consider joining her as a consultant. I admit, I liked the product and it seemed like a great for for Beauty Quips...but it was the price tag holding me back. I won't go into all of that here but suffice it to say, I declined her offer. A few weeks later, I was in one of my direct sellers groups in Facebook scrolling through a share your business post and came across a link to Rarity Nails. It said Nail Strips were just $5 a set and the opportunity was FREE to join. Oh, I couldn't click that link fast enough. And what did I find? They were truly $5 a set for a larger set than CS..18 dual ended strips vs 16 with CS, the sets came with a nail file and alcohol pad just like VS but Rarity also includes an orange stick..genius since the recommendation is to gently push your cuticle back before applying (I also use mine around the edge of the strip to insure U have it well adhered). AND (go back to my concern about my daughter's health) Rarity Nails are free from 17 toxins and chemicals (Formaldehyde, Resin, Toluene, DBP, Camphor, Ethyl, Tosylamide, Xylene, Triphenyl, Phosphate, Parabens, Acetone, Lead, Cadmium, Arsenic, Mercury, and Soluble Nickel) compared to CS who is only free from 8. You better believe I felt like $5 was a much better value!!!! I signed up as a Stylist and have been wow-ing women every day since. You can shop Rarity Nails
or click that link at the top of my blog. If you have questions about joining my team, send me a Message


I may receive a commission on sales made from links in this post. Read my full advertising disclosure here https://beautyquipstheblog.blogspot.com/p/advertising-disclosure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments subject to moderator review.